Certified student leader program
GASC presents the third annual session of the Certified Student Leader Program. CSLP will take students through four, two hour sessions of online training to work towards earning the official title of being a GASC Certified Student Leader. Those who complete the program will be recognized at our GASC convention and will be awarded a graduation cord. This program is open to all student council members of GASC Member Schools.
- Attend at least 3 out of 4 live Zoom sessions
- Complete the Capstone Project
- Attend one GASC event (District Conference, Summit, Convention, or BLAST) and submit event reflection composition
- October 3, 11, 18, 27
- Each session is from 5-7pm
- Capstone Date TBD
- Registration Cost is $50
- No refunds once payment is received.
- Registration closes September 23
- CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!